Monday, December 10, 2012

Calorie counter heaven!

When people are trying to lose weight and they hear the words "count calories" they immediately don't want to do it. I've heard all the excuses, I've used most of them myself at some point or other, but it really isn't as hard as you'd think!

Counting calories doesn't have to be a chore, especially with nifty little sites like this one My Fitness Pal  . Myfitnesspal is a wonderful site! I don't know what I'd do without it, really! I use it nearly everyday, makes keeping track of what you've eaten and the exercises that you do throughout the week.

When you sign up, you put in all your statistics: weight, age, height, activity level, goal weight, etc. You get a choice of how many calories you'd like to try to use per week and myfitnesspal will give you a daily calorie limit. When you exercise during the day, you get more calories for food.

Calorie counting doesn't have to be something you dread, mfp makes it super easy with their search bar, just search for the foods you've eaten, click on how much you've had and bam! You're done! See? Not too hard is it? Looking for your exercises isn't any harder than that, search for what you've done, put in how long you've worked out and you're done!

I use mfp religiously, if you join, you can add me if you like! My user name is harleyjax I love helping people any way I can. Don't wait till tomorrow to start making a change in your life, stop being lazy! Start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment